Tuesday, January 27, 2009

YOU ARE FAT

Force Feeding Words, Is Just Force.

You are Fat!

Have you ever been told by someone “YOU ARE FAT?”

When they walked away did you say to yourself, “AH, HE REALLY CARES ABOUT ME?”

Chances are you very seldom walk up to someone in the store and say, hey, “I know your fat, but I can help you.” Regardless of how you say that, most people are going to react with anger and stay far from you. In fact they may even decide to FIGHT BACK.

Most people who are overweight or fat already know it. Telling them that their fat is not only insulting them but also questioning their mental state.

Many that are far from the church and a relationship with Christ already know this. Approaching them by pointing this out to them is insulting and just adds fuel to the fire. Your delivery could be the difference between being the light and the final nail in the coffin.

Many times the delivery of your words is as important as the words themselves. Especially when your teaching a Foreign language.

OUT!

1 comment:

Hetty said...

True-such as when I wasn't a Christ follower-was just a nothing-know nothing person...into my first marriage-he decides to announce His belief-yet shove it down my throat in such a graphic way...that there was no getting me ever with him...even if 10 yrs went by and he was always good, no bad occured...way he presented it just shut it off until God made it to a point yrs later-that I NEEDED HIM. After all He for me after my resentment of Him..then finally running to Him was just amazing. To the point I forgot, and began to present Him to my parents to aggressively. Then reawakened remembering my past...and I know-you can plant a seed humbly, walk with Him, and live in His light for them to see how amazing He is-no matter the circumstances! And that, for a fact is so true!
God Bless..AMEN!
Hetty4Christ
www.twitter.com/hetty4christ
http://epilepsy4jesus.wordpress.com/