Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To Many CHIEFS & Not Enough CHIEFS ???

I'll keep this short because I really would like your input.

Everywhere I look I am constantly reading about making Leaders (Chiefs) in Ministry. Don't get me wrong I think it is very important and vital that every organization builds good leaders within their organization. But are your team members all made to be Leaders?

We have all heard the phrase too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

So heres the question, are all Indians made to be Chiefs or Leaders? Do you think it would be easier to fight a battle with all Chiefs or Chiefs and Indians?

Would Love Your Input.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that we can all lead in some capacity. Personally, I'm beginning to think that too many indians are starting to believe that the world doesn't need indians. You have to be able to follow before you can lead.

Chad said...

"Personally, I'm beginning to think that too many indians are starting to believe that the world doesn't need indians."

Exactly the point I was trying to make Will. Thank you.

jimmytheK said...

Remember that Chiefs are also Indians. A good follower is a good leader and a good leader is a good follower. Good being the most important word.